Thursday, January 09, 2014

Some Times In

Opening Day (meaning our first game, in Baltimore on Monday, March 31st, not the home opener) will have a 3:05 start on ESPN2 nationally. I'm starting to think about going down to Balty for it. I'll have to see if Brian and Jen and/or Taylor* are around that day.

In other clock news, the Tigers start their home games at 8 minutes after the hour. I can't remember if I noticed that last year. I know I've talked about the Jays and their :07 starts, and of course the marketing scheme of having the White Sox start their games at...Circle K or something. I'm waiting for a team to start games at 7:01. What's in my wallet? A check for a million dollars for giving that company the idea just now. You're welcome.

*You should have figured out from context that these are some of my Baltimore-area-kinda friends and/or friends who live in the Philly-area but who are Orioles fans. Don't you know about context? It's huge.

PS: If you want to get in my Souper Bole contest and you can't or don't want to comment, just send me an e-mail.

PlayStation2: Dear MLBN's "Seasons" show, When showing clips of the 1974 A's, don't show us Tony Armas and think you can get away with it. Your pal, Me.

Comments:
Let me know if you are going. I'll see if I can get there.
 
Will do!
 

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States