Monday, September 21, 2009

WaterFire 9/19/09 Pix

All pics by me, at Saturday's WaterFire in Providence. Above, Kim's shoes. Click to enlar'.





Let me guess, Anonymous, I know nothing about photography, Photoshop, Providence, pyrotechnics, or alliteration, and you came here for Red Sox stuff, so I should stick to what I know?

Bonus pic: A plate I made in 1981. The deal was that I did my drawing of myself, and the teacher said I should fill in the white space around me, so I just drew a bunch of lines and shapes. Did I show you this before? Either way, my mom dug it up and gave it to me, so I'm once again eating off it. Calzones!

Comments:
Plus, on this plate, you have the wicked big hand deformity like Dave Grohl in the "Everlong" video...so bonus points for that...
 
Yeah, I still have trouble drawing hands, specifically thumbs.....
 
That plate is a stardust fantasy. It makes Storyland in New Hampshire look like a landfill.
 
hahahahaha
 

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States