Thursday, November 28, 2013

H.T.

I was trying to think of what I usually blog about on Thanksgiving. I checked the archives, and sometimes I post on TGD, sometimes I don't. Last year I posted about the addition of Jonny Gomes to the Red Sox. One year I did a season wrap-up. Another time I told you about our family's legendary Initials games and how my cousin is good friends with the lead singer of AC/DC. But I think my favorite ThXgVg post was the one from 2005, when I was living in NYC. Read it here.

Actually, what am I talking about... the picture of my cousin with the AC/DC guy from '06 trumps all....

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States