Friday, March 08, 2013

Where Have I Been?

How the hell didn't I hear about this earlier? A blogger who calls himself "Red Sox Fan in Nebraska," writes about baseball cards, and listens to heavy metal!

As a Red Sox fan who went to U. of Nebraska, collects baseball cards, and listens to...well, at least 80s metal, I should have found out about this much, much sooner. He's been blogging since 2010. This person has even cataloged his entire Red Sox card collection--all 14,000 of them. He did a post on former Nebraska Cornhuskers to play for the Red Sox (as I did, six years before that). I'm starting to wonder if his blog is written by me in the alternate universe where I stayed in Nebraska.

Speaking of places I once lived: Connecticut Red Sox license plates! Woohoo! Huge win for our side in the warzone. I'm pretty sure they've never done a Yanks plate there, at least I've never seen one. CT isn't too big on that stuff. I know we had the "preserve the Sound" plates with a lighthouse on it, but I can't think of any other alternate bumper uniforms offered by CT off the top of my head.

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States