Monday, March 18, 2013

RPSTMOTD #22

Cleveland pitcher Bob Feller, age 19, picking a coconut on February 22, 1938, in Delray Beach, Florida. Photo: Bettmann/CORBIS (You're welcome to comment on his racism if you like, even though it's not relevant to this picture. Then again, I guarantee you he only ate the white part of that coconut.)

Bonus: Teixeira may be out not only through May, but for the year! I can't think of a better fate for Horsey Sauce. I want to beat those Bozos/Erics at full strength, but we had 90 losses last year. I want them to have 90 this year, no matter how they get there.

Labels:


Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States