Sunday, January 27, 2013

That Contest

If you read this blog a lot, first of all, pat yourself on the back for being so awesome. Second of proverbial all, you're gonna have to deal with me touting my Super Baughl contest a few times this week. We've got 14 people, so there's room for plenty more. Prizes: still unknown. Price to get in: free. Deadline: Saturday-ish. If you want in, leave a comment here. Or at the original post. And send those back-patting videos to

RSF/PT Back-Patting Submissions
1980 North Vine St.
Television City
Hollywood, CA 90028

Comments:
My dad is in, but I'm a first time contestant
 
Count me in, Jere.
 

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States