Thursday, January 31, 2013

Ra-vizh History

I've been loving this A-Rod stuff, of course, but it's making people say something I've heard a lot, that I feel is wrong. They say that in the 1998 home run race, "we" all knew there was PED use going on but turned our heads. I still say that what we all were wondering about that year was the "rabbit ball"! We were suspicious, but for different reasons. We thought it was the equipment that was juiced, not the players. Well, we did see that bottle of andro behind McGwire and we saw Sosa's giant head, but still, we really thought it was the ball. At least that's how I remember it.

Super Bowl contest! Still time to get in!

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States