Monday, February 21, 2011

2011 Month-By-Month Outlook: September & Beyond

Thought I forgot about September, didn't you?! Here we go....

Win the last game of that Yanks series, then win 2 of 3 vs Tex. Lose 3 of 4 in Toronto. Win 2 of 3 in Tampa. Split 2 with Toronto, split 4 with Tampa. Sweep the Os in the final home series. Lose 2 of 3 in NY, lose 2 of 3 meaningless games in Balty to close out the regular season. A 14-12 September for a final record of: 102-60.

Okay, might as well do the playoffs: We beat...say...the Royals in 3 in the ALDS. Then we beat the Yanks in 6 in the ALCS. I really think 5 but I want to celebrate at home. Then we beat the (picks team out of hat...) Reds in the World Series in 6.

So that's my hope-diction of the 2011 season. (Note to people who don't know me: I always think like this. Am I super-excited for the Red Sox 2011 season? Of course. Am I excited for every baseball season? Of mega-course. If I wanted to only care when my team was doing well, I'd be a Yankee fan.

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States