Wednesday, May 09, 2007


Comments:
The only good cat is a dead cat.
 
The classiest of the classy, ladies and gentlemen.
 
It's true. I killed a cat just one month ago for trespassing on my property. Put a bullet right between it feline eyes and blew it away.

They're the spawn of Satan.
 
Dear the NYYfan15, aka artist formerly known as "TrotMan7": I think I've made it pretty clear that you're not welcome here. What is it that makes you so obsessed with me? Can't you just go live your life?

Don't make me call your boss. This is borderline stalking. You don't want to lose your job over this.
 
still, 2 posts and only one spelling or grammatical error. i'm impressed.
 
ha.

The only reason I let the first one go was to show, you know, the kind of thinks CFY fans say. Then I realized it was the same guy as before--the only person banned from commenting here, and the reason comment moderation has been on.

Or maybe this is a different person who just HAPPENS to work at the same company....
 

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States