Monday, December 11, 2006

Have I Mentioned This Before?

The Yanks continue discount-mania. Today, ticket packs went on sale, one of which allows you to buy $42 Tier box seats to eleven games for a total price of $55. That's $5 per ticket--about 88% off the game day face value.

If anyone out there is a "real" reporter, can you please do a story on this, or at least mention it when the Yanks brag about their record attendance numbers at season's end? Thanks.

Again, if I put on a play in my living room, print up one million "tickets" on the office copier, walk outside and hand the entire stack to a homeless guy, can I say that one million people attended my play?

Comments:
The Yankees could draw 5 Million Fans & lose about $100M, doing this.
 
Then again, reading the Empire's Home Page, that deal appears NOWHERE, unless it was this afternoon.
 
Are you saying I made it up, Michael? :)

It's in the "Holiday Packs." Pack # 6. 11 games, 55 bucks. Got the email last night, went on sale at 10 AM today.
 

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States