Friday, September 09, 2005

Reverse The Psychology

My dad warned me not to make fun of Aaron Small, after he pitched well in his first start. Instead of heeding that warning, I proceeded to compare him to a ridiculous-looking claymation character. He's gone on to do very, very well.

So, tonight, let's beat that high-quality Aaron Small. It will be tough, since he's such an amazingly good pitcher that I wish was on the Red Sox.

Here's something I made with the cheesy paint program that came with my laptop:


Comments:
Better to add we ..peter*
 
I don't follow you.

"New York Choked."

You want "New York/We Choked"? Is that what you're saying?

I like my way better.

But either way.

Or I could put the yankee logo to the left of "Choked."
 
I don't know if you own or operate a motor vehicle, but I'll seriously donate money towards the purchase of an NY Choked vanity plate. You must do this.
 
I just sold my car, since I moved to New York. So it's like a catch-22 in a way. Unless I'd moved to upstate New York.
 
Watched the game; Sox were hitting Small, but Wells was CARELESS as hell.
 

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States