Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Glorious A-wakening

Today's one of my early days so I had to go to bed with the Yanks tied in the 9th at home. I dreaded waking up to a story about some previously unknown infraction by the A's allowing the Yanks to win without the benefit of batting at all. So I woke up, went to athletics.com (I always like to go to a friendly place when getting Yankee results), and saw the beautiful news: Old friend Brandon Moss hits his second dong in the 10th and the Yanks lose! They're getting really close to a Drew-ish panic move of their own, though one could argue that move has already been made: the decision to keep Jeter's grandpa, er, Jeter, on the team.

So last night ended up not being so bad after our failure.

Did you see what I did with the post title? It's an A. Because A's.

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States