Tuesday, March 11, 2014

No-Birds

Remember when I said I thought I'd go to Opening Day in Baltimore to see the Red Sox? And how it turned out tickets for that game were ONLY available to season ticket holders? Well I had hoped they'd eventually release some tix to the general public, but no. The O's ticket office said that it's true--all tickets sold for that game go to season ticket holders. But he did try and sell me on a plan which means tickets ARE still out there, and what will they do if they don't sell all those plans? Never trust a ticket office.

I'll keep you updated, but I will say that I may be about to blow the doors off of a league-wide sc....well, I won't say anything yet.

PS Any one of you could make this much easier on me if you just give me three tickets to Orioles Opening Day out of the kindness of your heart. Thanks! I owe ya one!

Comments:
What I don't understand is, they have tickets for other games for the general public, right? So if they've already sold tickets to game 2 to non-season ticket holders...they can't sell season tickets for those seats. Who gets those seats on Opening Day?
 
You just need a season ticket plan, some of which are only 13 games.
 
This is just crazy to me. They are still not available...and I can't believe they will sell that many partial plans. We just got our tickets to the 4/2 game. Let me know if you'll be there.
 
I'm just going to the one game. Or, possibly, zero games!
 

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States