Monday, January 27, 2014

Soup

Still time to get in my Souper Bowl contest. Just comment that you're in or e-mail or send me a message through ESP. (ESP entries will not be honored.)

Hey, do you like football? And if so, aren't you excited to finally have a cold-weather Super B0wl? It's every kid's dream. Incredibly, though, I've heard of people not liking this idea, and there's even talk that the NFL will change the time/date should there be the very thing that adds sugar plums* to the dream, a storm. So my question to you is, if you are anti-cold-weather SB, please write in with your reasons why, but first ask yourself if you're thinking too hard.


*Assuming they taste good. And are food items.

Comments:
I'm in
 

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States