Tuesday, December 03, 2013

It's Official (But The ObamaCare Website Crew May Be In Charge)

[Update 2:53 p.m.: Okay, I think the link I clicked in that e-mail was for the RSN-specific registration, which still doesn't work. But I got another e-mail in a different inbox, and it's for the regular registration. So here's that working link. Good luck but remember, you don't have to be a winner to buy tickets that day.]

Saturday, December 14th will be Xmas at Fenway. Got the e-mail a few hours ago. When I tried to register, though, it said "invalid campaign." (Here's the link, keep trying it I guess.)

They also say they'll reveal the Sox Pax one day at a time. One is already up, the Coast to Coast Pack. Does this mean I have to critique the names one day at a time, or should I just do it once all 12 have been revealed?

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States