Thursday, November 21, 2013

WS Movie Premiere

If you want to go to the premiere of the World Series movie on Monday night in Boston, try this link which they sent to me as a STH. Tix should still be available. They cost $50 and $30, and there's a $12.50 charge per ticket. If you've got the money and don't have to work, which is the opposite boat I'm in on both counts, go, and then send me pictures.

I went in '07, it was pretty fun, and we got to hear Matt Damon give his secret shot at the Yankees. This year it's at the same place, only Ben Affleck narrates.

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States