Friday, November 01, 2013

If You're Going To Sam Clam's Disco

I can't go to the parade*, but if you're going, e-mail me (Two2067 at a o l) and I can get you inside Fenway at 8 a.m. for the pre-celebration. In return, you have to take photos and I will post some of them at this blog and give you credit. Thanks!

*It's not even because of work! I planned my whole October around the playoffs, and one of those things is tomorrow, in the safety of November, where I couldn't possibly miss anything baseball-related....except, as it turns out, the parade! Wish they'd done it today, I could have gone! Oh well, I went to '04 and '07 and I'm gonna try like hell to see the flag raised and the rings handed out next April.

Comments:
I'm going, but there's no way I'll be there at 8am! I'm sure I'll take some pics, but they won't exactly be unique. Unless they are.
 
I sent you an email... Happy to go and take some photos of it for you.
 
Jere, I'm missing it because a pump in my septic system failed. I hate it when life gets in the way

Mike
 

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States