Sunday, October 20, 2013

Every Little Thing IS All Right. (Mofos!)

What did I just watch? What a classic series. It was fitting that we won in a pressure-cooker instead of the long, drawn-out three-hour celebration.

AL CHAMPS IN ALL CAPS!!!!!!

The World Series starts Wednesday...at Fenway Park, fo's of mo!

I shall talk more about tonight's game later. For now, I will continue to jump around until I collapse and then sleep a lot. But I'm hoping they release more WS tickets so I'll be up around 10 just in case. More likely they do it Monday though. If you hear anything, let me know. Thanks.

Comments:
Crazy! Please let me know if they release any tickets. I see about a 1% chance I could get there, but I will try. Hope you can make it to a few games.
 
Jere,
Everything is going to be allright.

Mike
 

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States