Saturday, August 17, 2013

F The Goddamn Yanks

I was working till 8 so I knew I'd get in the car and find out the score having missed the first hour of the game. All day I had this horrible feeling that it would be 6-0 Yanks at that point. I got in the car at 8:02, and Castiglione told me just that. 6-0. And this isn't that thing where you're pissed so you try to make it seem like YOU actually won because you got something right that went against you. I'm a pretty positive mofo so I don't know why I got the 6-0 vibe, but I did. And you could pretty much turn your radios off at that point.

Fuck Soriano. And fuck Mark Reynolds. And fuck their drug cheats. And the Rays won so it's 1 / 5.5 / 7.5 / 15. Worse than it's been in recent days, but almost exactly where we all were ten games ago, with the exception of the Yanks being about 2 games better now.

Here are tomorrow's probables brought to you by MLBN, with some horribly inaccurate stats for our game:


Lackey better be knocking some asses on their asses.

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States