Friday, August 02, 2013

Awesome Thing From Last Night

When TC gave the Orioles score during last night's game, I thought it was funny that he said they came "all the way back" from a two-run deficit to win. And I didn't think any more about it until later I realized the game was still going on and the score was different. Wait...didn't TC say it was over? I rewound, and listened again. Despite the screen showing it was the 7th inning, TC did indeed say, "5-2 the final, Baltimore wins." Wow. Terrible job. The Orioles would (much, much later) go on to win, 6-3.



(Funny bonus: hearing Don Burgundy just go right along with it.)


PS I don't know if they ever revisited this and/or if TC corrected himself, if they did, I missed it.

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States