Sunday, April 14, 2013

New Slogues In

The Giants and Royals have come up with slogans since I last checked. I have added them to the list. Click there to read them.

Holy crap! I was about to publish this, then I realized I didn't re-check the Orioles. Figuring they're pretty set in their Birdland ways, though I did suggest a change when I wrote the slogan post, I clicked over, not expecting much. The first thing to load was a black O's script. "That's odd," I thought, "I wonder if this means changes are..." and there it was! A new slogan! Goodbye Birdland! And the new slogan is...

Together We Play!

Doing further searching, I see they put up a YouTube video about this on April 7th. I guess I'm seeing a trend here. Just like every other company in the world, they seem to think that making YOU involved is the most important thing. Eh, who am I kidding, they've always done that. It's just so much more annoying now with the social and the bullshit and the more bullshit. Duct tape: Hey, we're Duct Tape! Tell us and all your friends every time YOU use Duct Tape! Anyway, that's all I got. I've now added the O's thing to the list along with the other two.

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States