Monday, April 08, 2013

Hoe Mopin' Her

Sox-O's at Fenway today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I usually stick to one exclamation point/mark but it's Opening Day at Fenway!

And we real fans would be excited for it whether we were 4-2 or 0-6.

Speaking of real fans, I just found out about a blog called Quilted Baseball. It's written by a woman who loves the Sox and makes quilts and gets players to autograph them. Enjoy.

With today's opening ceremonies involving the Jimmy Fund, it's fitting that my other team has found a new inspiration. I guess Jack is gonna be Nebraska's "Jimmy."

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States