Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Tix

Yeah, I know, you can get some Fenway tickets cheaper on the secondary market than from the ticket office right now. But if you want Green Monster standing room, redsox.com has them on sale for April games. Face is $35. The secondary sickos have them for upwards of $70, some even going for almost $300 each. So, be smart. (And if you wanna buy me one, I'll go with you. Just no eye contact, please.)

Jackie Bradley had another great game yesterday. And I still wonder why the outside world has forgotten about Middlebrooks. I saw a list of the odds for 2013 MVP and HR king, and he's not even on there! Terrible job, Vegas.

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States