Friday, March 15, 2013

Stumblin' On Sunshine

First Fisk, now Leskanic. And I don't just mean drunk driving, I mean "drunk driving and nobody told me about it so I found out months later and feel like an idiot for missing it." I was just at Joy of Sox, and was about to make my usual "Leskanic's performance was just as key as Dave Roberts' steal" comment, when I decided to Google his name. And I was so disappointed to see he was driving at four times the legal limit with his daughter in the car. That was September 2011. Later, they released cop-dash video of him failing the sobriety test. So, terrible job, Curtis, get your act together. You DO deserve more recognition for 2004, but risking your daughter's life among others is not the answer!

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States