Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Cano Pegged?

Have you heard the latest Robinson Cano PED rumors? Callers to the FAN have been speculating on this for months, thinking that when his old buddy Melky got caught, he stopped taking the stuff and hence stopped hitting. But now some guy who's broken other PED stories is saying Cano's gonna get a suspension. Man, that would be sweet. Here's the link. I'm still waiting for similar news to come down on Jeter. As I've said before, I think this is the year!

Post title reference info: Some of my friends have been trying to popularize the phrase "ehhh, NO, Peg" for 15 years. It comes from a Simpsons episode. If you read this blog a lot, you've heard me throw it out there on occasion if the other party isn't gamin'. Naturally I've turned Cano's name into "Caaaa, NO, Peg." Hence, Cano Pegged. Genius, I know. And tell your friends about the phrase--I've been waiting too long for Eh No Peg to blow up!

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States