Monday, October 15, 2012

I Continue To Laugh My Ass Off

The great thing about Swisher-hating is that I don't even need to convince anybody. People come to ME and say "man I hate that Swisher most of all." Part of me wants to think I created a army of Swisher-hating friends, but the reality is, they came up with it on their own.

And now, Nick is seeing it from both sides:

That's the last thing that I ever thought would be in this ballpark, that people would get on you that bad

This caught him by surprise?? It took this piece of shit this log to realize he purposely chose to become a piece of shit who's playing in front of 50,000 other pieces of shit?

Then there's this:

and the next thing you know, I'm the reason that [Derek] Jeter got hurt. It's kind of frustrating. They were saying it was my fault.

Oh my sweet lord I love it! Can this get any better? "Methinks" Swish is gonna take a long look in the mirror this winter, put on a wig made of his own pre-soul-selling locks, and start to think about priorities. Maybe joining the enemy is not all it's cracked up to be....

And in a somewhat-related note, did you see the kid at the game last night with the sign that read, Yankees = 27, Tigers = 4, do the math"? To me, that's the perfect illustration of the difference between Yankee fans and everyone else. My team has won 7 championships. It's more than most teams have. But if we're playing, say, the Diamondbacks, the last thing I'm thinking is, "we as a people are this much better than you and it's proven by these statistics. 7 to 1! Suck it, assholes!" And the fact that this kid has witnessed exactly ONE of those 27 championships made it even more disgusting.

Comments:
Not only that, but Sweetie also said he lost the ball in the lights. On a line drive. Said he couldn't see it for the last 10-15 feet. - daddybcat
 
Not much too laugh one's ass off now a days with Jeter going down without mentioning the state of the Nation in the least however I never liked Swishy Swisher when playing for the Athletics because of his stupid facial expressions but learned to respect him as an almost feared hitting suddenly when he suddenly donned pinstripes and the dislike went away replace with new found respect and oh BTW he doesn't make those funny facial expressions anymore.
 
The kid listed two complete equations. There was no math left for me to "do." Now, if he had said 27-4, do the math...that would be different.
 
Well at least the kid was at the game, unlike thousands of other yankee "fans"empty seats ,pathetic,when the announcer said that there were seats available for $25,my 9 year old wailed how sad he was not to be there,when I asked why (didnt see why a Red Sox fan would want to be there) he said "to laugh at them and shout lets go Red Sox"
Not sure if we are getting the same coverage as you guys, but in the uk ,the colour man said the coverage was by mlb international,anyway from their comments it can only be a matter of time before the Pope taps Jeter on the shoulder and makes him a Saint but hilariously they have a real downer on A Rod,makes it worth staying up to the early hours for.

Mark UK
 

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States