Thursday, August 16, 2012

Today's Random Old Video

I love it when I get comments on posts that are years old. I recently got one from someone completely missing my sarcasm when I called the CN Tower "the tall thing" in a 7-year old post about a trip to SkyDome. And it made me want to post some video from that day. (The game was from May 2004, and I had no way of posting videos back then. By 2005, when I did the post, I still was only doing video stills.) So here's Pedro Martinez signing autographs before the Red Sox-Blue Jays game, shot by me, 5/14/2004. I wish I knew what he was saying in that pre-signing soliloquy....


Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States