Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Oh My God! There Are People Who DIDN'T Know The Easter Island Heads Have Bodies!

In response to lots of people suddenly discovering this fact and stating it like it's some kind of recent discovery, I'd just like to point out that this has been known for decades.

(Not that I don't admit having that "oh my god" moment at some point when I found out. But it's just odd that so many web sites are "reporting" this as if it's "news.")

Anyway, the Red Sox play at 4 today so don't forget. Tim Wakefield will be honored before the game.

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States