Friday, March 09, 2012

Finally I Can Stop Checking This Every Day

On December 3rd, I told you the Futures at Fenway event would take place on Saturday, August 18th. The team finally got their act together and did the usual announcement today. As we thought*, it'll be Pawtucket and Lowell. Tickets on sale soon.


*Yes, I had my doubts about everything since there were some strange things happening on the schedule page, and since it was taking them so long to make the official announcement, but last I knew before this morning was that the Paws still showed it on their sked, and someone from Lowell returned my e-mail saying it was "almost certain" for them. Good to be able to move on with my life.

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States