Monday, March 05, 2012

African-American Doubt

I wasn't around to watch the afternoon Red Sox game. That's okay, I thought, I'll just catch the nighttime airing on MLB Network. Turned it on, and no game. So let me get this straight:

Spring training game.
Played in Florida.
Shown hours after it ended.

Blacked out!

Terrible job as usual, MLB.

Good to see that Lars hit a grand dong and Beckett pitched well, though. Sox @ Twins Monday night at 7 on NESN. Out of NESN-land, you gotta wait till 9 a.m. the next day for the MLB Network version.

Comments:
Yes I know I should have DVR'd it--but I didn't think I'd need to!
 

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States