Friday, September 23, 2011

I'd Like To Congratulate The Milwaukee Brewers

Because how often do you get a chance to do that?? They won the NL Central tonight.

The Rays lost against the Jays at home, so we're up 2.5 on them. They've got 5 left, we've got 6 thanks to our rain-out tonight. Our doubleheader will be Sunday. I say let it keep raining and let these other teams keep losing till we've clinched.

The Angels are down 1-0 in the 7th.

12:39 a.m. update: Angels lose. So both Rays and Angels fall a half-game farther behind us, with us not even having to take the field. Great day for us! Up 2.5 and 3.5 with 6 games left for us, 5 each for them. We're in good shape.

Comments:
Fluff!
 
Was good meeting you in Fluffville!
 
I'm afraid for your next post... When I turned the game on today in the 4th we were down 8-0... I dont even know what the final score was, but I was disgusted and turned it right off. :(
 
Well, my next post has just posted, and you'll be pleasantly surprised.
 

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States