Friday, August 19, 2011

Same Deal

[On Friday night, I posted this--on the wrong blog! There's another one I use for hosting pics for avatar-usage, stuff like that. And Blogger defaults your most recently used blog to the top. So I clicked the top one thinking it was RSFPT, but...it wasn't. So this post didn't go up until now, which is the following Monday at 3:06 p.m. Terrible job by me. I knew I posted something Friday night!]

Sox win 7-1, Yanks win 8-1, so we stay 1/2 game back.

Miller with his best start in a Sox uniform. Hot Lava-rnway with his first major league hit, after ending innings with the bases loaded twice.

Saturday night's game is at 7:10, but before that we've got the Paw Sox, SeaDogs, Chiefs, and Mets at Fenway.

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States