Monday, August 08, 2011

Fun One

Mo did his usual Fenway routine in the ninth, and Reddick wins it in the 10th, after midnight. First place. My Yankee-fan friend and I sat in great seats the whole game, despite having $12 upper bleacher tickets. I shot the below video of the game-winning run and celebration. Note: It's great that my still camera shoots video, but it doesn't let you zoom in/out while recording. I had it zoomed in when the winning hit happened, so it's kind of a weird video, but whatever.



Will get more pics up from tonight's game at a later date.

Monday night, first-place Sox @ Minny.

Comments:
Aweseome video, Jere - love it!!
 

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States