Monday, July 04, 2011

July 5th In Red Sox Vs. Blue Jays History

Never played 'em on July 5th. But I'll take this time to say that the 7/4/2002 game was the fifth win of a five-game sweep. I should have said that yesterday. That's all I got. Oh except the whores lost so we're still 1.5 out. And also, hope you got to see some of the Twilight Zone marathon. Usually I forget about the July 4th one as I associate the show with snow and calendars flipping, but this year I got to see some of the hot version.

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States