Saturday, February 26, 2011

Test Run

Even if I don't win a ticket lottery, I always go to the VWR to get some practice and to try and learn new things that I can use later. Just now I got in at 12:08 on one browser and 12:11 on another. So had I won this lottery, I'd have Monster tickets right now... Oh well, I'll be trying the *other* method for non-winners soon.

If you are a winner in this lottery, I've got some winning windows open right now--if you wanna give me your name/password, I'll get your tix for you. of course, you'd then be giving a stranger your credit card and address. But the address has to match what you gave them initially--so I can't steal your tix or order any for myself....I can only stalk you and/or use your credit card for other large purchases and put you in debt. It's up to you.

Comments:
Did the same...I also like to check what other people are able to get out of the VWR stuff - this is the only site I've found where people communicate what they were able to get - http://www.forums.mlb.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?tsn=3&nav=messages&webtag=ml-rsn2011&tid=63

Looks like a lot of good selection to be had today!
 

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States