Saturday, February 26, 2011

Finally

After exactly 2 hours of calling, I got through and got Green Monster tickets. All Cubs and Yanks were sold out, so I got something for a series I'd been blank on. Of course, I always get the $35 standing room (and usually end up in a seat anyway), I ain't payin' no $165 a pop.

I actually got through on Skype this time. That's a pressure call right there--not only do you hope your Skype doesn't fail you and that you and the operator can hear each other, but you hope you don't lose your Internet connection. Even if it cuts out for a second, you've lost your call. But I white-knuckled it through to the confirmation number, and I'll continue my Monster streak. Great job by the operator working quickly and efficiently.

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States