Sunday, December 26, 2010

Ever Get The Feeling You've Been Cheated?

Last night I wrote a post about YouTube star-in-waiting cwilliamg. I decided to wait a little while to post it so I could leave my Xmas post at the top of the page. Just now, I went to cwilliamg's channel and was shocked to see it was gone. Taken down by user. I can't believe it. Hopefully this is some kind of mistake and C-Bill will be back. This can't be happening.

Anyway, here's the post I did. You don't have to click the link because it won't work. Sob. As you'll read, I feel like big things were about to happen....

********************************

This morning I mentioned to Kim that my favorite YouTube star, cwilliamg, had gone over a week without posting. But we hoped he'd be back with a Christmas special that started with "Merry Christmas, mothafuckaaaas." Sure enough, that exact thing happened. C Billy G is about to blow up!

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States