Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Carl Crawford To The Red Sox. So They Say.

Earlier today on the FAN, I heard Sweeney Murti say that the Red Sox felt like they had a great chance at getting Carl Crawford. Shortly after, I heard that the Angels would "eventually" get Crawford.

Well now I'm hearing the Red Sox are getting him and that a physical will be happening soon, etc., etc.

This sounds real, but then again, a lot of stuff does until five minutes later when you find out it was a load of crap. But, uh...again, this sounds like actuality. With or without Carl, I'm psyched to kick some Yankee ass in '11.

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States