Thursday, December 09, 2010

Ask Me Stuff. Or Ask David Ortiz Stuff.

1. I have a page on VYou where you can ask me anything and I will give you a video answer. It looks like they have a cooperation with the MLB Players Association--David Ortiz and Brian Beard Wilson have pages too.

2. Kim got a nice lil' write-up (page 2 of article) in the Providence Phoenix. They also mentioned me--and I'd like to point out that we do NOT live in Cranston, we live in Providence. There was a miscommunication there I guess. (But Jere, didn't you live in Somerville but SAY you lived in "Boston" the whole time? Good point. You don't have to believe me. But I'm telling you, we don't live in Cranston.) Anyway, here's the part where I tell you that Kim's soaps make "great holiday gifts." Stella Marie Soap Dot Com. The only soap made by A Red Sox Fan From Pinstripe Territory's girlfriend. And stuff.

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States