Monday, August 16, 2010

Randomonium Special

This is not episode 2! This is a special "road/home trip" edition of Randomonium:

Basically, the stuff I've been filming for the show gets older the more I procrastinate. So I want to slip in some current events in between *actual* episodes (the kind with theme songs and celebrity intros!). So this episode contains the length-of-Manhattan walk that Chan and I did earlier this month, and some bands playing at Foo Fest, which took place in Providence two days ago. I'll get some photos up of the NYC walk here on the blog soon.

(Funny how this slip-in edition turned out to take up the full 15 minutes...oh well.)

Comments:
Not at all relevant to the topic of this post, but this article made me all warm and fuzzy inside.

I hope it does the same for you. Fuck scalpers.
 
aw, the poor scalpers can ONLY make 50 percent ABOVE face value....
 

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States