Monday, August 16, 2010

I Don't Drink Beer, But I Wash With It

Kim's newest addition to the soap-line is her Narragansett beer soap, Last Call.* It got a mention in the Boston Herald, and on the Loren & Wally show on a Boston radio station. We put that one on Youtube so you don't have to go to the exact spot in their podcast.

*As you know, I'm always suggesting names for Kim's soaps, and usually they're understandably rejected, as no normal person would see the connection between lemongrass and Dwight Evans' glove or something. But Last Call, I'm proud to say, is one of the ones I came up with. I actually forgot about it (probably because I originally gave her a long list of suggestions, including ".08% Pure" and "Cold Shower"**) until she recently reminded me, but now that this soap's getting some serious attention, I won't be forgetting any more!

**Okay, I just came up with Cold Shower now--she said it's good, but it's no Last Call. I don't know...***

***As long as I'm setting personal sub-footnote records....

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States