Saturday, July 24, 2010

Winning Streak

It's always a sweat-job these days, but we've taken the first 2 in Seattle. Beckett was fine in his first game back. We win, 2-1, despite many missed opportunities at the plate. I can't wait till our top three, hell, just any ONE of our top three in the lineup come back.

Weird, I mentioned Butt-Head recently, then tonight I learned that Mike Judge is bringing Beavis & Butt-Head back!

Google Image Search is weirder and I think better now. It's cool to search Jere Sox and see a montage of pics made/taken/uploaded by me.

Finally, check out this video I made--while Bill Hall was hitting a key dong for us:


Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States