Saturday, June 26, 2010

Part 2

We didn't score any more runs, but the rag-tag bullpen crew holds the baseball Giants to just two. 4-2 us. Yanks spanked by LA, and Devils win, so we're tied with Tamp., 2 games out of first.

Lessed Her against Lynn Succumb tomorrow, 4:05.

[For those of you following my opening of those Allen & Ginter packs, here's the latest one. I recommend not watching this because it's boring. I think it's hilarious when people open baseball cards on GooTube, which is why I started dong this. But the people who do it all serious-like are funnier than I am when I do it. So....I'll keep trying....]

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States