Friday, May 07, 2010

"You Need Bubble Wrap!" (Pop, Pop, Pop Pop Pop)

In possibly the lamest publicity stunt ever, the Yankee-loving fuckfaces who make Bubble Wrap have sent a roll of that crap to Jeter so the poor lil' baby won't get a boo-boo. I hope to hear a lot of "popping" coming from the Fenway seats this weekend.

And, of course, I hope you'll all switch over to packing peanuts in the future.

(By the way, 15 years ago I worked in a building in Danbury that we shared with Sealed Air. I'm pretty sure those guys were all dicks.)

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States