Sunday, May 16, 2010

Hell Night

Between Club Hell ending shows at 10-ish and extra innings, we were able to get home in time to watch the last inning. To see the dungeon-worthy move of walking in the winning run on four pitches.

I could see the game on the TV at the club, and started getting a bad feeling from it, just because it seemed like we should have been tacking on runs but weren't. So once it got to 6-4, it kinda seemed like we were toast. I kept thinking how it's a bad sign when you get a "bad feeling" from a game you're only glancing at every half hour.

The Pist were great, though. I'm glad they keep reuniting because I never got to see them in the original "incarnation." Maybe I'll put some pics up later.

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States