Saturday, May 22, 2010

Dio Unfortunately Does Not Mean Do-Over

While you were watching the crappy game, I was watching heavy metal cover bands. And yes they played Dio. Last time I was at the club they played, the Red Sox were on the TV. Last night it was hockey. So I didn't have to see the barf. Lackey, start being the Peter Brady we knew through '09. Thanks.

Tonight Fox has come up with this great plan to show a bunch of games, all at night. Ass heads. It's weird how we kind of depend on them to get a Saturday afternoon game. The Red Sox can end that by moving Saturday games back to day games. Crap, I should have put that on the survey I got from the team for being a 10-game season ticket holder. Somebody remind me next year....

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States