Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Pedristia

Pedroia hurt is wrist in our 7-2 loss today. PD James should be just fine. HH stank. Weird seeing the Twins feed on NESN--it's on right now on tape delay. The Mayor's Cup score is something to something.

Something I forgot to mention. A week or two ago, I had the shitty sports station on, and that narrator voice that comes on at the start of the hour said that the Bruins played the Devils at "exit 16W." The Devils stopped playing at the Meadowlands in 2007. Terrible.

Later tonight I'll post pics of what I did tonight. It ruled. In my opinion.

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States