Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Noontime Gold

Update, 1:20 PM: Bill Hall with the first Red Sox hit of 2010! I won't be updating on this game vs. Northeastern, but I had to acknowledge that Red Sox baseball is being played right now!

On lunch break at work--but still while working, mind you--I was able to get through in the second chance drawing and get two more Yankee games, with seats together. On a foreign computer, too! Tense moment when my card didn't go through on the first try, but I had my confirmation e-mail, and my sanity back, by 12:12.

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States