Tuesday, March 02, 2010

I Could Be Wrong...

But I think this is the first time in history that the Red Sox' first home game was a scheduled night game. The only time we ever opened at night was in 2003, as far as I can tell. And that was because of weather. (Retrosheet says 1960's opener was at night but BB-Ref says 1:35 PM and no articles I read about the game suggested it happened at night.)

And 2010 is definitely the first time in history that the Red Sox' first homestand will not have at least one day game.

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States