Monday, March 22, 2010

Clipthree

Just a quick one here, clip 3 of the me/Chan 1999 trip. We cross the bridge into Detroit and get off at the Tiger Stadium exit. I left out the Skydome stuff since it's nothing you can't see on Street Views. I also left out the part where we drive past a Canadian flag while Rush is playing on the radio. I think eventually there's some good stuff. Stay at least 3/4-heartedly tuned.

I love the fight we have at the very end of the clip. I'm telling Chan to film a certain thing and....

Me: Did you get it?

Chan: No.

Me: Get it!

Chan: I got it!

Me: Then why'd you say no??

Chan: 'cuz I didn't get it.

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States